Why is COVID-19 so deadly in Italy?
Updated on : January 21, 2022 by Graeme Levy
Why is COVID-19 so deadly in Italy?
Hit in a confined area. Where they received three to four flights a week from Wuhan.
I understand that it is one of the most polluted areas in Italy.
He attacked the elderly. Nobody expected it. No plans had been made. But no one knew how bad this could get except the Chinese government, and they certainly allowed it to happen.
Perfect storm, except the Chinese government is guilty.
If you look at the population of a country relative to the average age, Italy is among the oldest population in the world. As they age, their health begins to fail, along with a lowered immune system, making them more susceptible to disease, and in their cultural society there are strong family ties that unite many family members and live together. .
Generations coexist in northern Italy. The children took it home and scattered it throughout the house. Entire generations have been annihilated ... Add that football matches did not close, especially those of the euro (these spread to the rest of Europe in the euro).
It's half deadly then in New Jersey and New York combined ... 30 million people, .40000 deaths as of today, May 27. Keep increasing rapidly.
We are 65 million ... and we have 32k today. And the death rate is decreasing day by day
Things are not what they seem.
Italian leader criticizes 'false COVID-19 numbers: 25,000 did not die, it is a way to impose a dictatorship'
The survey work, surprisingly, shows that many people in Italy had low levels of vitamin D that correlate with severe COVID-19.
- What are the benefits of the GATE test? Can we apply for government jobs after deleting GATE?
- What are the central government jobs for which a graduate can apply?
- What should I do when the people I work with try to get me fired?
- I have completed my electrical engineering, how do I get the job?
- How does an ECE student get a job at Apple?
- Is it true that the coronavirus (COVID-19) will take at least 1 to 2 years to finish?
- Given the massive layoffs in the IT industry in India, what will the job scenario be for 2021?
- What are the career prospects for an electronics and communications engineer?
- What should you do if you hate your job?
- Do computer programmers have a lot of free time?
- Is Online Data Entry Job Scam? Are there any legitimate online data entry jobs?
- What certificates will a distance education university issue after someone completes a bachelor's degree?
- What are some egregious examples of H1B visa abuse?
- Should I put all my projects (including the easiest ones, the initial ones) on GitHub or just the really good ones?
- Why is HR predominantly full of women?
- Does IIIT Hyderabad take any entrance exams or is admission done through JEE Mains?
- What's your wildest / most memorable hookup experience?
- As a babysitter, what was the moment that “Okay, this is the last time I take care of children in this family”, you had during a babysitting job?
- Which branch is best for girls in MBA?
- Why should the reserve system be continued in higher education institutions and government posts?
- What should I do to get a job in 2 months in a good IT company like a product-based company or a startup?
- How should I title the subject line of a follow-up email 2 weeks after a job interview that I have not heard from?
- Why is Quora violating my first amendment rights?
- In which countries do ACCA title holders have a maximum reach?
- Which is better, between living on any good power source or working in a central government job, like Indian Railways?
- How do things go viral on Quora?