Why didn't Steve Jobs want to meet his biological father?
Updated on : December 6, 2021 by Jaxen Mccarty
Why didn't Steve Jobs want to meet his biological father?
I assume you are referring to your biological father, Abdul Fattah Jandali, who is a Muslim immigrant, originally from Syria.
Part of the story is the circumstances and the location, the rest is the lack of effort to connect.
Steve Jobs knew his adoptive parents (Paul and Clara Jobs) and accepted them as his "real" parents. He was known to have said, “They were my parents 1,000%,” referring to his adoptive parents. He did not respond well to people who referred to Paul or Clara as "adoptive" parents. Jobs said of his biological parents (Jandali and Joanne Carol Schieble): “They were my sperm and egg bank. That's not hard, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more. "
Schiebels' parents, who were Catholic, did not allow their pregnant daughter to marry Jandali, and Joanne decided to put Steve up for adoption. Later, Jandali abandoned Steve's biological mother, shortly after Steve's birth. Jandali and Schieblelater later reunited and married after Steve had already been adopted. They moved to Syria some time later, had a daughter, and eventually divorced. Jandali eventually moved to Claifornia, but never communicated with his ex-wife about their son. Steve didn't even meet his sister until he was 27 years old.
Abandoning the mother of his child was a pattern that Steve Jobs repeated in his own life.
This man was a horrible human being and too many people allowed him. I'm pretty sure he was a sociopath and fits the DSM V description. He was only nice to someone when he wanted something from them and was trying to manipulate them. His grandeur was unbelievable and on the contrary, Bill Gates, while not an angel, had never been the type to talk much about wanting to make a dent in history and was a hermit compared to Jobs in the 80s and 90s. ( Bill Gates gave a tech talk to kids about Nickolodeon back then. Jobs never showed any interest in kids or charity in his life, ever sinceKeep reading
This man was a horrible human being and too many people allowed him. I'm pretty sure he was a sociopath and fits the DSM V description. He was only nice to someone when he wanted something from them and was trying to manipulate them. His grandeur was unbelievable and on the contrary, Bill Gates, while not an angel, had never been the type to talk much about wanting to make a dent in history and was a hermit compared to Jobs in the 80s and 90s. ( Bill Gates gave a tech talk to kids about Nickolodeon back then. Jobs never showed any interest in kids or charity in his life, as it wouldn't just stand out for him to talk about his genius, as he did at conventions) .
He cared for no one but himself and frankly, he would tell anyone who knows where his remains are to unbutton his shorts and "fertilize" his grave. Justice would be delayed; Frankly, I'm amazed that no one at Apple finally broke up, gathered a group, slammed their office door behind them, and savagely beat him to the point where he was in a wheelchair, to the level of Stephen Hawking disabled. (I know the words are harsh, but he really was that evil. Let me prove it).
He would not acknowledge that his daughter was his until a DNA test and court order forced him to pay alimony. While his daughter and mother were impoverished, he was living the good life with expensive cars and everything he wanted with a snap of the fingers. He didn't even bother to see her. At one point she moved in with him, but he never held her or paid attention to her and when she asked for a goodnight kiss, they just laughed at her.
He claimed that those who worked for him "were not used to working in an environment of excellence," but the more important truth is that the environment he created at Apple was more like a ship full of kitchen slaves. People suffered from nervous breakdowns and heart attacks. According to the man himself, the world could be divided between the A levels and the bozos. Only one guy was welcome at Apple. If you had two teams where one wasn't delivering what you wanted, well, Incredibles Jack Jack had fewer tantrums and would crush his self-esteem to dust. He treated people more like robots than human beings. These people were rarely allowed to go HOME and making grown men cry didn't hurt Jobs. (I wouldn't be surprised if when one of his subordinates finally drank a bottle of aspirin,
It would also mean that if he held to the same unrealistic standards as the ones he whipped like mules, he wouldn't have been able to get hired by Apple, as his qualifications would be pretty outdated. He stated that he only wanted excellence-BULLSHIT. He hired people far more qualified and talented than himself to do his dirty work, and he sucked their blood like a leech. Steve Jobs did not invent the iPod. Its engineers did. They never got credit.
This man deserves to be exposed for who he really was and presented as a warning of a cruel and abusive man who was allowed too much power and influence. He may have built a billion dollar empire, but he ruined many lives to get there. Lisa Brennan-Jobs deserved to have a caring father. Woz deserved to be hailed as a genius. Creators of all treats in the past 20 years must receive credit.
- How is the life of a civil engineer working in the public and private sectors different?
- Is it possible to work full time and study part time online?
- Is there any engineering related job that pays $ 500k +?
- Is a LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium account worth it?
- Are people like Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs gifted by God with their intelligence and knowledge, or have they worked hard to obtain such a high level of intelligence and IQ?
- Is there now a great demand for biomedical engineers?
- What jobs pay well and travel frequently?
- As a non-economic student, what do I need to do and learn to be considered for admission to MS, Economics?
- What is the retirement age in the Indian Army?
- How can an older person still find work?
- How is the Udacity Business Analyst a nano degree? Are there enough career opportunities in this field?
- Is it a permanent IBPS job?
- How do I start an investigation in artificial intelligence? What are the resources available for this research?
- Can a person get a job just on the basis of Python programming without any college degree? And what would your salary be?
- How do I go to my router page?
- What programming languages does Bill Gates know?
- What is the maximum age limit to apply for government jobs in India and also find out what jobs I can apply for?
- Which institute is better for PhD in Environmental Sciences, Delhi University or Indian School of Mines (ISM, Dhanbad)?
- In Friends (television series), which pair of friends were the closest?
- What is the best course to take in computing in terms of the future?
- Can I study medicine after completing my bachelor's degree in biotechnology?
- What is the best way to get an electrical engineering job?
- Why did life on earth adapt by breathing and using oxygen for energy production, instead of nitrogen?
- Career options after the GATE exam?
- What kind of function is f (x) = 5?
- What dirty trick did HR use to fire you?